BugeHoobs.com respects your privacy. This policy explains the privacy practices of BugeHoobs.com website and products, software, data feeds, and services offered to you on, from or through the BugeHoobs.com Website (the “Service”). It describes the ways BugeHoobs.com collects and uses your personal information on the Service and the rights and options available to you with respect to your information.
This policy is incorporated to the Service’s Terms of Service (the “Terms of Service” or the “Terms”).
Personal information that you provide
You may upload your personal information to the Service and share the information with BugeHoobs.com and users of the Service. The personal details that you upload, including any materials, videos, sound recordings, compositions, pictures, song lyrics, text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, videos, audiovisual combinations, interactive features and other materials you may view on, access through, or contribute to the Service (“Content”), may be accessible to other users and may appear in search results on the Service. PLEASE USE CAUTION AND COMMON SENSE WHEN YOU UPLOAD YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION, ESPECIALLY ANY PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION.
The content that you upload to the Service is not private
You have the control over the Content that you wish to upload to the Service. The Content you submit to the Service will be associated with your account. However the Content that you upload may be available to other users of the Service and the Service’s personnel, as well as to users of the Internet in general, through, for example, the use of search engine services.
However, BugeHoobs.com attempts to limit access to the Service information by third party search engine “crawlers”, “robots” or “spiders”. BugeHoobs.com takes action to block access of these engines to personal information on the Service, beyond users’ name, profile picture, and limited aggregated data about users’ profile. Nevertheless, after being uploaded to the Service, such Content is not private or confidential and you should not have any expectation of privacy with respect to it. You are solely responsible for the Content that you upload. Please consider adopting measures to protect your privacy, including but not limited to providing an anonymous user name and refraining from providing personal and identifying or identifiable details when not required.
Personal Information that BugeHoobs.com collects
BugeHoobs.com may collect further information when you use any of the services available on the Service. For example, BugeHoobs.com may record the frequency and scope of your use of the Service, the duration of your sessions, the web pages that you visit, the groups you joined, information that you read, Content that you use or submit, advertisements that you view or click on, your communications with other users and third parties on the Service, the Internet protocol (IP) address and the name of the domain that serve you to access the Service, and the geographic location of the computer system that you are using to log-in to the Service.
Further information may be collected when BugeHoobs.com exchanges communications with you, for example, communications related to products and/or services that you purchase through the Service, or if you submit a request to the Service’s customer support, or when you contact the Service’s Designated Copyright Agent (as defined in the Notification of Copyright Infringement).
What does BugeHoobs.com do with your personally identifiable information?
BugeHoobs.com may use your personally identifiable information for the following purposes :
• to enable you to use the Service and to provide you with the services on the Service;
• to improve and customize your experience as well as the experience of other users on the Service;
• to develop new services on the Service;
• to provide you with support, handle complaints and collect fees;
• to send you updates, notices and announcements;
• to provide you with information related to the Service;
• to provide you with further marketing and advertising material, subject to your prior indication of consent on the Service. At any time you may opt out of the Service’s mailing lists, by changing your preferences in your Service’s personal account.
• to conduct surveys and questionnaires;
• to post your Content on the Service and to facilitate communication between you and the Service and other users;
• to enforce the Terms of Service;
• to contact you as and when BugeHoobs.com believes it to be necessary;
• to comply with any applicable law and assist law enforcement agencies under any applicable law, when BugeHoobs.com has a good faith belief that BugeHoobs.com’s cooperation with the law enforcement agencies is legally mandated or meets the applicable legal standards;
• to prevent fraud, misappropriation, infringements, identity theft and other illegal activities and misuse of the Service;
• to take any action in any case of dispute, or legal proceeding of any kind between you and the Service, or between you and other users or third parties with respect to, or in relation with the Service;
Important notice about children’s privacy
The Service is not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. If you are not 18 years old or older, then you will not use the Service or any of the services therein and must not provide any of your personal details.
BugeHoobs.com strongly encourages parents to monitor their children’s use of the Web. BugeHoobs.com will delete a child’s personally identifiable information if a parent so requests by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. If BugeHoobs.com learns that a child under the age of 18 years has provided personally identifiable information to the Service without verifiable parental consent, BugeHoobs.com will use commercially reasonable efforts to delete such information from BugeHoobs.com databases.
Provisions relevant to Non U.S. users
BugeHoobs.com operates the Service and processes personal information on computer servers located in the United States. BugeHoobs.com may process and store personal information on computer servers located in other jurisdictions, for back-up, redundancy and other purposes that BugeHoobs.com deems necessary to the operation of the Service.
You provide your explicit consent to the transfer of your personal information to the United States and other jurisdictions as described above and acknowledge that the laws concerning processing and storing personal information in those jurisdictions may differ from the laws of your home country.
How does BugeHoobs.com use aggregated information?
BugeHoobs.com may use anonymous, statistical or aggregated information collected on the Service, including posting, disseminating, transmitting or otherwise communicating or making available such information through the Service, or to users on the Service, to the Service’s suppliers, partners and any other third party, at the Service’s sole discretion.
BugeHoobs.com may also use anonymous, statistical or aggregated information to properly operate the Service, to improve the quality of the Service, to enhance your experience, to create new services and features, including customized services, to change or cancel existing Content or service, for marketing and advertising purposes, and for further internal, commercial, and statistical purposes.
BugeHoobs.com may monetize the anonymous, statistical or aggregated information collected through the BugeHoobs.com Website.
Sharing information with others
BugeHoobs.com does not sell, rent or lease your personally identifiable information to third parties for any of their marketing purposes.
BugeHoobs.com may share personally identifiable information with others in any of the following instances, or subject to your explicit consent:
• When you use the Service, or when you take part in any content-related activity. In these cases, the Service will share your information to the extent necessary to facilitate your use of the Service;
• If BugeHoobs.com reasonably believes that you have breached the Service’s Terms of Service, or abused your rights to use the Service, or performed any act or omission that BugeHoobs.com reasonably believes to be violating any applicable law, rules, or regulations. BugeHoobs.com may share your information in these cases, with law enforcement and other competent authorities and with any third party, as may be required to handle any result of your wrongdoing;
• If BugeHoobs.com is required, or reasonably believes that it is required by law and/or law enforcement agencies to share or disclose your information;
• In any case of dispute, or legal proceeding of any kind between you and BugeHoobs.com or between you and other users with respect to, or in relation with the Service;
• To operate the Service and BugeHoobs.com’s services, to send messages, and to provide search results and links;
• In any case where BugeHoobs.com reasonably believes that sharing information is necessary to prevent imminent physical damage or damage to property;
• If BugeHoobs.com organizes the operation of the Service within a different framework, or through another legal structure or entity, or if BugeHoobs.com is acquired by, or merged into or with another entity, provided however, that those entities agree to be bound by the provisions of this policy, with respective changes taken into consideration;
• BugeHoobs.com may also share personally identifiable information with companies or organizations connected, or affiliated with BugeHoobs.com, such as subsidiaries, sister-companies and parent companies, and other partners, with the express provision that their use of such information must comply with this policy.
BugeHoobs.com may at all times review, retain and disclose any information as BugeHoobs.com deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request. However, by doing so BugeHoobs.com does not either expressly or impliedly endorse, affirm or in any manner assume any responsibility for such communications.
BugeHoobs.com implements systems, applications and procedures to secure your personal information, to minimize the risks of theft, damage, loss of information, or unauthorized access or use of information. However, these measures are unable to provide absolute assurance. Therefore, although BugeHoobs.com takes great efforts to protect your privacy, BugeHoobs.com cannot guarantee and you cannot reasonably expect that the Service and the Service’s databases will be immune from any wrongdoings, malfunctions, unlawful interceptions or access, or other kinds of abuse and misuse, or that your private communications on or through the Service will remain private.
BugeHoobs.com may from time to time change the terms of this policy. Substantial changes will take effect 30 days after BugeHoobs.com has posted an initial notification on the Service’s homepage or any other relevant web pages on the Service, with respect to such changes. Other changes will take effect 7 days after their initial posting on the Service, unless BugeHoobs.com amends the Terms to comply with legal requirements. In such cases the amendments will become effective immediately upon their initial posting, or as required.
You agree to be bound by any of the changes made in the terms of this policy. Continuing to use the Service will indicate your acceptance of the amended terms. If you do not agree with any of the amended terms, you must avoid any further use of the Service.
You may send BugeHoobs.com requests, responses, questions and complaints, by contacting BugeHoobs.com at email@example.com.
Last updated: September 20th, 2012.