Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
BugeHoobs.com is an Online Service Provider under Title II of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. Section 512 (“DMCA”). BugeHoobs.com respects the legitimate rights of copyright owners, expects its users to do the same, and has adopted an efficient notice and take down procedure as required by the DMCA and described herein. This policy is intended to guide copyright owners in utilizing that procedure, and also to guide users and webmasters in restoring access to websites or content that are disabled due to a mistake.
Notice to Owners of Copyrighted Works.
If you are a copyright owner, authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please just email us with a link to the original material along with a link to the material on the BugeHoobs.com site and we’ll remove it within seven (7) days, or;
Report the alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through the BugeHoobs.com site by completing the following notice (“Notice”) and delivering it to BugeHoobs.com’s Designated Copyright Agent.
DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement.
A proper DMCA Notice will notify BugeHoobs.com of particular facts in a document signed under penalty of perjury and delivered to BugeHoobs.com’s Designated Agent. To write a proper Notice, you must provide the following information, which list comes directly from the DMCA statute:
· A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
· Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single Notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
· Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
· Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
· A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
· A statement that the information in the Notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
When filing an infringement claim, please include any URLs identifying the allegedly infringing material along with any other information that might assist the BugeHoobs.com Agent’s investigation of your claim.
If the material originates from another website and you believe that BugeHoobs.com has cached that material, then confirm any of the following that apply:
· The material has been removed from the originating site;
· access to the material on the originating site has been disabled;
· a court has ordered that the material be removed from the originating site; and/or
· a court has ordered that access to the material on the originating site be disabled.
Failure to include all of the above information may result in a delay in processing the DMCA Notification. If you materially misrepresent that any material infringes your copyright interest, you may be liable for damages, including court costs and attorneys’ fees, and could be subject to criminal prosecution for perjury.
Deliver this Notice with all items completed to BugeHoobs.com’s Designated Copyright Agent via email at:
Upon receipt of a valid claim BugeHoobs.com will follow the procedures provided in the DMCA which prescribe a notice and take down procedure, subject to the user’s or webmaster’s right to submit a Counter-Notification claiming lawful use of the disabled works. BugeHoobs.com will have the disputed material removed from public view. BugeHoobs.com will also notify the user or webmaster who posted the allegedly infringing material that has been removed or disable access to that material.